Some things about the wiki
- You should really get mw:Extension:Echo && mw:Extension:Thanks
- You should include a link to the non-wiki homepage on MediaWiki:Sidebar
- Speaking of MediaWiki:Sidebar, try to mark external links as such (since all sidebar links are plainlinks, maybe put (ext) in the displayed name?)
- Do you plan on having any sort of rules or anything here? May wish to document some on-wiki and off-wiki (in game?) procedures in the project namespace.
- You may also want to consider allowing open editing and making other wiz's or people familiar with the wiki (software/procedures) sysops (but not bureaucrats) so that they can block abusive editors.
- Kind of a biggie for me, I was wondering why all links on the wiki open in a new page? Or at least some of the big ones like edit?? Might want to check your settings.
- Also, not exactly wiki related, but is Astaria open source? I don't believe it is but I figured I'd ask. You should support HTTPS across the entire domain. Since the wiki is a subpage (astariamud.com/w/ not wiki.astariamud.com), the same SSL cert can cover it. For just a few dollars a year to cover www.astariamud.com and astariamud.com.
Thanks for your time and good luck! NDKilla (talk) 13:58, 20 March 2016 (UTC)